Thu, 04 Nov|
The comfort of your home
Vastu Shastra & Yoga Workshop - The Art of Living Space, Body, Mind & Soul
Learn to understand the space where you live and use it so that all your activities are beneficial for you.
Time and place
04 Nov 2021, 19:00 – 21:00 EET
The comfort of your home
We inhabit our homes, just as we inhabit our bodies. The ancient science of India, Vastu Shastra, is the traditional system of creating and shaping space in a sensitive way following a fine observation of the laws of nature, so that the flow of energy flows freely, maintaining the state of primordial equilibrium.
We invite you to a workhsop in which you will learn to understand the space where you live and how to use it so that each activity takes place in a way that is as natural and beneficial for you.
What is Vastu Shastra - the connection between space and built form Purusha Mandala - legend, energy and sacred geometry Cosmology - orientation, significance of cardinal and intermediate directions Pancha bhutas - the 5 elements present in creation Pada vinyasa - mode, rhythm and energy lines any space
The workshop "Vastu Shastra - the art of inhabiting space & Yoga - the art of inhabiting the mind, body and soul" brings the understanding of personal space to another level, and restores the forgotten connection of unity with the Earth and its mysteries, to rediscover our essential nature, that of creators of our own universe.
The experience is hosted by Monica Filip (Yoga & Meditation Guide, Yoga Founder by Monica Filip) together with her guest, Iulia Taraze (Architect, Astrologer & Crystal Therapist, Founder of Metamorphose Workshop).
What does the experience include?
- You will become aware of your personal space as a living organism - prepare the plan for your home!
- You will discover the direction of the access door in space - what type of energy is invited by orientation and how your space breathes. You will learn more and understand the power and energy of the center - how to maintain a living space that is constantly balanced
- Before practicing yoga, you will perform a cleansing ritual, for which you will position yourself close to the center of the room
- You will participate in the Yin Yoga, meditation and journaling session
Price: 120 lei / person
Requirements for participants:
Minimum age: 18 years
The experience takes place online, through the Zoom application
A good internet connection is required to participate in this experience
Participants must prepare in advance:
- an open bowl of water and a flower
- clean and untouched soil
- a dear object
- a candle
- fresh flowers
- light clothes
- blanket and support pillows
November 4, 2021
Session duration: 120 minutes (19:00 - 21:00)
Venue: the comfort of your home
Last day for registration: 03.11.2021, 18:00
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in this special experience, from the comfort of your home.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional information regarding the preparation of the experience, as well as the link to connect to the Zoom application.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
YOGA FLOW CLASS
Acest tichet include accesul intr-un univers in care vei invata sa intelegi spatiul in care locuiesti si cum sa il folosesti, astfel incat fiecare activitate sa se desfasoare intr-un mod cat mai natural si benefic pentru tine.