On request, check availability|
The comfort of your home
Discover the picturesque Urca Neighborhood - Live Virtual Tour of Brazil
The Urca neighborhood is the perfect place in Rio de Janeiro to enjoy a magnificent view, drink a good beer and admire the idyllic beauty of traditional Brazilian homes.
Time and place
On request, check availability
The comfort of your home
You may not know it, but Urca is the birthplace of the future city of Rio de Janeiro - right here at the foot of Cara de Cão Hill, on March 1, 1565.
Today, the Urca neighborhood is one of the most picturesque and richest neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro, which is located at the foot of the famous Sugar Loaf. It has historic buildings, traditional houses, charming alleys, magnificent views and beaches where you can practice various sports, including swimming.
Unlike other tourist neighborhoods such as Copacabana or Ipanema, where tall buildings abound and the streets are crowded, the Urca neighborhood is an area where the pace of the city changes to become calmer and slower, with an atmosphere similar to small towns.
If you want to enjoy a magnificent view, Urca is the perfect place. In addition, at the end of the Urca wall is the Urca bar - one of the most beautiful and modern bars in Rio. This place is full of people, be they tourists from all over the world or locals, who come here, especially on weekends to enjoy a good, original beer and the view from the wall.
Join us for a virtual walk, in which we will be guided in real time, through the beautiful and idyllic Cartier Urca in Rio de Janeiro by a local guide.
The experience is conducted in English.
What does the experience include?
- You have a unique experience, from the comfort of your home
- The virtual tour is hosted by a local guide from Rio de Janeiro and takes place via live streaming
- You have access to a private experience, for you and your friends, family or colleagues
- Interact directly with the guide and easily enter the local atmosphere to discover interesting things about this famous area
- Discover an educational, funny and relaxing way to spend your free time
- If you are planning a holiday in Rio de Janeiro and want to enjoy the beauties and attractions of the Brazilian city, this is a great opportunity to get acquainted in advance with them.
- For groups (up to 10 people): 1,067 RON / group
Requirements for participants:
- Participation in this experience is private
- The experience is carried out on request and takes place for groups of up to 10 people
- A comfortable place to participate in the virtual tour
- Snacks on hand, if you want
- It is advisable to have knowledge of English in order to fully enjoy this experience
- Good internet connection
- Make sure you have the Zoom app installed on the device from which you want to participate in the experience (installing the app is free. Access this link to download it - https://zoom.us )
- The tour takes place for groups.
- Maximum number of participants / group: 10 people
The tour takes place on request
The date and time are set at the request of the participants, after consulting the availability of the guide
Tour duration: 1h 30m
Last day to register:
2 days before the date you want to participate in the experience (from the moment we confirm the availability of the date you want)
How it works:
All you have to do is tell us the date and time you are interested in participating in the experience (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0733 475 191). After confirming the availability of the guide, select the experience on our website and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional data regarding how you will take possession of it.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Urca Neighborhood - Virtual tour
This ticket offers access to the "Discover the pitoresque Urca Neighborhood - Virtual Tour Live from Rio de Janeiro", for a group of up to 10 people. The presentation of the tour and the dialogue with the participants take place in English. Sit comfortably on the sofa, open Zoom and enjoy a new experience from the comfort of your home.