Sat, 18 Nov|
Discover the stories of Bucharest from the Historical Center
Probably, until now, you have been to the Old Town of Bucharest countless times. But do you know his stories? Join us on a new round of stories!
Time and place
18 Nov 2023, 15:00 – 16:30
Bucharest, St. Anton's Square, in front of Manuc's Inn
You've probably been to the Historic Center many times, but do you know its history and stories?
The Historic Center is the area with the highest historical load in Bucharest, both in terms of monuments, historical vestiges, and in terms of various heritage buildings. These include:
- Curtea Veche (the first Royal Court in Bucharest - built by Mircea cel Batran)
- Manuc's inn
- the churches of Stavropoleos and Saint Anton (the oldest church in Bucharest, which served for two centuries as a place of coronation of the rulers of Wallachia)
- the statue of Lupoaica received as a gift in 1906 from the municipality of Rome on the occasion of the celebration of 40 years since the coronation of King Carol I as ruler of Romania and 1800 years since the Roman conquest of Dacia.
We invite you to a new storytelling walk in which you will rediscover the Historic Center of Bucharest and its fascinating history.
What does the experience include?
- Find out the story of the Old Town as you discover it on foot
- Find out interesting information about the heritage buildings in this area
- You will have a guided tour, in which your guide will tell you and show the most fascinating information and city corners here
- 53 RON / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot.
18 November 2023
Start time: 15:00
Tour duration: 1.30 hours
Last day for registration: 17 November 2023
Meeting point: in front of Manuc's Inn (Saint Anton Square)
How it works:
All you have to do is select your experience and follow the steps required to book your seat on the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive an email confirmation of registration and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.