Sun, 28 May|
Walking Tour, Discover Art Deco Bucharest
Bucharest has a remarkable Art Deco heritage, and buildings of this type are as imposing as they are beautiful. Join us to discover together this heritage of inestimable value, which the capital of Romania has.
Time and place
28 May 2023, 17:00 – 18:30
Bucharest, Piata Romana 9, 030167, Romania
Bucharest has a remarkable Art Deco heritage, and most buildings of this type are found in the central areas of the capital.
With this tour you will discover the most interesting and beautiful constructions in Art Deco style; symbolism, details; stories about the flourishing interwar period in which they were built, about oil, jazz and Joie de vivre.
What does the experience include?
- Discover the beauty of Art Deco buildings in Bucharest
- Look at the buildings with bold and modern lines with different eyes, which combine at the same time opulence and mathematical precision.
- You feel like a traveler in your own city, which is an interesting feeling
- You enjoy an extremely pleasant outdoor experience
- You have a guided tour, in which your guide will tell you and show the most interesting details about the imprint that the Art Deco period left on Bucharest.
- 53 RON / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot)
28 May 2023
Start time: 17:00
Tour duration: one hour 30 minutes
Meeting point: Piata Romana, no. 9, Bucharest
Last day for registration: 27 May 2023.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Discover Bucharest Art Deco
The ticket includes a guided tour for one person on "Walking Tour, Discover Art Deco Bucharest".RON 53.00Tax: TVA included