Sat, 27 Aug|
Discover the Treasures of Constanta City
In the middle of spring, we invite you to discover together the hidden treasures of Constanta and to greet the sea, which we all missed.
Time and place
27 Aug 2022, 08:00 – 19:00 EEST
Bucharest, Northern Railway Station
Constanta is one of the oldest cities in Romania, which was founded by Greek settlers.
The city is notable for its historical monuments, ancient ruins, the famous Casino, museums, spectacular villas and, of course, the sea, which make this city irresistible in any season.
During this guided experience we will greet the sea and the poet Ovidiu, Vantului Street, we will admire the Genoese Lighthouse, the wonderful Casino, the Great Mosque and we will discover a lot of stories and architectural and historical surprises, so that it is complete.
What does the experience include?
- Take part in a guided walking tour through the beautiful city of Constanta
- Discover the history and beauty of Constanta
- We admire the beauty of the sea at this time of year
- You socialize with the other participants in the experience while you become a tourist for a day.
- 155 RON/person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot)
Last day for registration: 26 August 2022
27 August 2022
Start time: 08:00
Tour duration: one day
Meeting point: Gara de Nord (Bucharest) - details are sent by email
How it works:
All you have to do is select your experience and follow the steps required to book your seat on the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive an email confirmation of registration and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Discover the treasures of Constanta
The ticket includes a guided tour for one person in ConstantaRON 155.00Tax: TVA included