Sat, 24 Sept|
Church of St. Eleftherius the New
Discover the Cotroceni Neighborhood on foot
Cotroceni Neighborhood - one of the oldest and most beautiful areas in Bucharest - is waiting for you to discover its beauty and secrets.
Time and place
24 Sept 2022, 17:00 – 18:30
Church of St. Eleftherius the New, Sfântul Elefterie Street 3, Bucharest, Romania
The old and perhaps the most beautiful neighborhood in Bucharest, the Cotroceni neighborhood, with a history of over 500 years, is waiting for you to discover its secrets, to find out its stories and to walk the chic streets.
The Cotroceni neighborhood, one of the oldest areas of the capital, is recognized as a select area with a long history. Initially, the estate of Serban Cantacuzino, the area was transformed into a royal one after the construction of the palace of King Carol I in 1888 and thus, it developed to become a neighborhood with a unique architecture.
What does the experience include?
- Find out the story of the Cotroceni neighborhood as you discover it step by step
- Find out how the neighborhood has developed over time
- Who lived in this neighborhood
- Discover lesser known things about this chic area full of interesting stories
- You will have a guided tour, in which your guide will tell you and show all the things listed above.
Price: 45 RON / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot).
September 24, 2022
Start time: 17:00
Tour duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting point: St. Elefterie cel Nou Church, Str. St. Elefterie 3, Bucharest
Last day to register: September 23, 2022
How it works:
All you have to do is select your experience and follow the steps required to book your seat on the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional data on how you can take possession of it.
Enjoy a beautiful city!
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Discover The Cotroceni Neighborhood
The ticket includes a guided tour of the most interesting areas of the Cotroceni Neighborhood.