Sat, 12 Feb|
Bucharest Street Art Tour
Nowadays, street art is part of every urban area and is also a controversial topic. While some consider it vandalism and try to stop it, others appreciate its creativity and encourage it more and more. Join us to discover its beauty!
Time and place
12 Feb 2022, 11:00 – 13:30
Bucharest, Parcul Tineretului
Nowadays, street art is part of every urban area and is equally a controversial topic. While some consider it vandalism and try to stop it, others appreciate its creativity and encourage it more and more.
Street art can only be made for emotion and adrenaline, but it can also be an important means of communication and awareness of social and political issues.
We invite you to get to know Bucharest from an alternative perspective, in a tour in which you will discover the street art from the Romanian capital in the most unexpected places.
What does the experience include?
- Find out the difference between graffiti and street art, know the history of the phenomenon from ancient times
- You will see over 20 works of street art and you will discover a lot of nice and creative places in your own city, some of which you didn't even suspect
- You will see 10 impressive murals, signed by local or international artists and you will find out their story
- You will have 10 stopping points where you will discover nuclei of street art in Bucharest
- You will feel like a traveler in your own city, which is a really interesting feeling
- You will see the city more colorful and cooler
- You will have a guided tour, in which your guide will tell you and show all the things listed above.
Price: 45 lei / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot)
Children with a minimum age of 10 can also participate
In order to participate in the tour, the vaccination certificate is not necessary, but it is necessary to wear a mask and keep a social distance from the other participants.
February 12, 2022
Start time: 11:00
Tour duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Starting point: Tineretului Park, Bucharest
Last day for registrations: February 11, 2022
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the confirmation of the registration and additional data regarding the way in which you can take possession of it.
Enjoy street art!
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Street Art Tour Bucharest
The ticket includes a guided tour of the most interesting street art areas in Bucharest.