Thu, 20 Oct|
My Sacred India Journey III – Yoga & Infusion Retreat in South India
Come and discover South India in a journey that the heart will remember for the rest of its life!
Time and place
20 Oct 2022, 09:30 – 30 Oct 2022, 11:30
Auroville, Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India
Come to discover South India in a journey prepared with soul and return with an experience that the heart will remember for the rest of its life!
Two unique locations await you, among the most spiritual places on Earth!
We combine pilgrimages to temples and sacred caves, following in the footsteps of the great sage Ramana Maharshi, with yoga classes and daily meditations, at the foot of the Holy Mountain Arunachala - in Tiruvannamalai and pampering ourselves with Ayurvedic relaxation, on the shores of the Indian Ocean - in Auroville. OUR DESTINATIONS • Mount Arunachala or Shiva Mountain has an impressive male energy charge, being also called the Spiritual Heart of the World, sought by pilgrims from all corners of the world!
• 8 small temples (lingams) are arranged around Mount Arunachala and each represents the purest astral energy of the planets. A lingam corresponds to everyone according to their date of birth, and this beautiful pilgrimage helps you heal the difficulties brought by your own karma.
• The Sacred Caves and the Ashram where the great enlightenment of India Sri Ramana Maharshi, author of "Who am I?"book
• Visit to Auroville - UNESCO protected city, which continues to exist as an experiment, people from 58 countries have moved here and live in harmony. A place born from the conviction that we can all live together, in harmony, regardless of nationality, sex, race, politics or religion.
• MatriMandir (Temple of the Mother) is an impressive architectural sphere built for meditation and self-discovery, from which you will leave without words, with a special inner peace.
• The beaches of the Bay of Bengal will caress our breath with the ocean breeze in our yoga classes, with spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
Daily pampering for the Body, Mind and Soul: -Yoga classes in special locations with Monica -Guided meditation classes -Pranayama- breathing exercises in the mountain area and on the shores of the Indian Ocean -Sound therapy class - Sound Bath -Kirtan class - Mantra therapy - Delicious vegetarian meals, specific to southern cuisine - Ayurvedic therapeutic massages, Watsu water massage (optional)
What does the experience include?
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room, in Tiruvannamalai
- Breakfast included at the location in Tiruvannamalai
- Welcome dinner
- 5 nights in a double room, in Auroville
- Breakfast included at the location in Auroville
- Goodbye dinner
- Airport transfers
- Private transport between locations (tuk tuk in the city; minibus between locations, max. 2.5 hours)
- Permanent tourist guide
- All temple entrances
- All yoga, meditation, soundhealing and kirtan classes guided by Monica and her local guests
- Visit the Maroma natural products factory in Auroville, where you can see how scented meditation sticks and candles are made, but also take home 100% ecological, fairtrade body and home products.
The package does not include:
Plane tickets (eg Bucharest - Chennai and return approx. 690 euros); Tourist visa (free at this time); Medical insurance; Meals outside the locations (approx. 5$/meal); Massages, ayurvedic treatments (approx. $30 optional); Personal shopping.
- 7,247 RON/person
Requirements for participants:
We want to be sure that the energy of the group for this experience will be a special one. Therefore, registration for this experience is based on an acceptance interview held with its organizer.
October 20 - 30, 2022 (10 days, 9 nights)
Last day for registration: October 8, 2022
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place.
You will receive by email confirmation of registration and additional information necessary for participation.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the images shown.
This ticket provides access to the My Sacred India Journey experience with Monica Filip, with the services mentioned in its description.