Sun, 19 Feb|
Walking through the capitals of the world
How about an urban adventure where you can check off several of the world's capitals in one day?
Time and place
19 Feb, 16:00 – 17:30 EET
Bucharest, Aviatorilor Boulevard 8A
How about an urban adventure in which you tick several of the world's capitals, on foot and safely, on the same day?
Come with us to discover dwarf gardens, palaces and period houses, but also their story on the streets named after capitals in Bucharest.
What does the experience include?
- A walking tour on the most beautiful streets in Bucharest
- You will learn interesting things about your city
- You have stories and a lot of good cheer
- Enjoy an extremely enjoyable outdoor experience
- 53 RON / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot)
19 February 2023
Start time: 16:00
Tour duration: 1.30 h
Last day for registration: 18 February 2023
Meeting point: Bulevardul Aviatorilor Nr. 8A, Bucharest
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive an email confirmation of registration and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Walk Through the Capitals of the World
The ticket includes a guided adult tour for "Walking Through the Capitals of the World"