Wed, 15 Feb|
My Sacred India Journey – Kerala Yoga Retreat
We invite you to a fantastic new destination in southern India, Kerala, for an experience of self-discovery and this magnificent area
Time and place
15 Feb 2023, 12:00 – 26 Feb 2023, 15:00
Auroville, Kerala, India
Monica Filip invites you to a new fantastic experience in southern India, this time in Kerala!
For 12 days, in February 2023, you will travel the Southwest coast of India, starting from the beautiful beaches of Varkala. A trip that will charge you with sun, exotic fruits, you will get the great vibe of the temples here, you will enjoy relaxation and yoga on the shores of the Arabian Sea.
The experience continues to the North where you will discover the ashram of the famous Amma Amrita Devi, nicknamed "The Saint who embraces", offering relief and peace to the souls who meet her.
Other geographical landmarks included in this experience:
- Kumarakom, where you will be able to sail with the boats of the locals on the beautiful channels called backwaters, created from their meeting with the waters of the Arabian Sea
- Munnar and its beautiful hills with mountain air that host tea and cardamom plantations, waterfalls. You will be able to take home a selection of teas, coffee and spices - pepper, cardamom, for which this part of India is famous
- Kochi, one of the largest and most multicultural cities in India, where the famous Vasco Da Gama arrived. An experience in which cultural, religious, gastronomic, clothing, artistic and architectural influence will surprise you at every corner.
Add to this itinerary mornings with yoga, meditation and pranayama (breathing exercises) during the trip, plus a perfect host and you have a unique experience in life!
What does the experience include?
- 5 nights in Varkala at a secluded beach resort with yoga classes in tropical sounds and spectacular sunsets
- accommodation in a double room
- 5 breakfasts
- visits to local temples
- 1 night in Kumarakom (accommodation in a double room)
- 1 breakfast
- boat ride on canals (backwaters)
- 3 nights in Munnar, at a cottage resort overlooking tea and cardamom plantations
- 3 breakfasts
- trips to tea plantations, waterfalls, we discover the local area for 4 days
- 2 nights in Kochi
- 1 breakfast
- 1 leftover dinner
- local guide services
- visits to the Vasco Da Gama Museum and famous cathedrals of the place, exhibitions of art, painting and antiquities
- Thiruvananthapuram airport transfer to Varkala
- private group transport between all the locations mentioned above
- daily trips with private transport in Munnar
- kochi airport transfer
- all Yoga Classes
- guided meditations
- workshops in the journal
- evenings of chanting with Monica Filip
The package does not include:
- meals not mentioned above (or personal expenses)
- 8,730 RON/person (the rate can be paid in 2-3 installments. In this case, please contact us by email to establish the details)
15 - 26 February 2023
Last day for registration: January 16, 2023
Departure is on February 15, 2023 with arrival in Thiruvananthapuram
Return is made on February 26 from Kochi with arrival the next day.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place.
You will receive by email confirmation of registration and additional information necessary for participation.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the images shown.
- Ticket type
This ticket provides access to the My Sacred India Journey - Kerala Yoga Retreat experience, with Monica Filip, with the services mentioned in its description.PriceRON 8,730.00
TVA includedTax: TVA included