Mon, 21 Aug|
My Sacred India Journey - Himalayan Adventure Retreat
A journey of adventure and discovery, which can become one of the greatest on your list, whether you practice yoga or not!
Time and place
21 Aug 2023, 14:45 – 02 Sept 2023, 17:45
Leh, Nubra Valley, MHP8+GWF, Leh, 194401
Whether you practice yoga or not, the Himalayan Adventure Retreat is a trip of adventure and discovery that will surely become one of the greatest on your bucket list.
This trip, organized by the yoga instructor Monica Filip, is dedicated to those who love the mountains, have discovered the attraction and tranquility around the mountain regions and want to take the mountain exploration and experience to the next level, with an unforgettable adventure!
Ladhak, also called Little Tibet, is one of the highest regions of India, over 3000 m, located in the North-West of the country. This region is on the border with China and Pakistan, and the grandeur of the landscapes of the Himalayas and the upper Indus River Valley will take your breath away!
The itinerary starts in Leh, the main city of the region, located at an altitude of 3500m. You will arrive here by plane and spend 4 nights. What you will be able to do during this time:
- walks on the promenade & local shopping
- tastings of local culinary delights
- trips to the temples in the area
- you will enjoy the peace and energy of the Himalayas.
The route continues for about 4 hours on the highest motorcycle road in the world (which crosses the Khardung pass at 5400 m), with private traveler type transport to the Nubra Valley, where you will benefit from 3 nights of accommodation at Hunder (Land of Sand Dunes). Among peaks of 5000 meters high, valleys with grazing yaks and swirling rivers, the road offers you a spectacular show of nature!
Nubra Valley belongs to the Tibetan Plateau and is essentially a cold desert at high altitude (3,000 m) with sand dunes, vegetation only along the rivers and spectacular Buddhist temples at the foot of the Himalayas.
The next stop will be at Lamayuru, another high-energy location, one of the most beautiful settlements in the area, guarded by a monastery on the mountain and enjoying the spectacle of the moon rising between the high mountains, a land rightly called "moon land"!
At the end of the experience, you will be accommodated at a 5-star hotel in New Delhi (after a flight from Leh).
What does the experience include?
- 2 domestic flights (New Delhi – Leh, Leh – New Delhi)
- Accommodation in a double room (11 nights). The comfort level of the accommodation is 3, 4 and 5 stars
- Breakfast (10 a.m.)
- Dinner (5 evenings)
- Guided meditation and pranayama classes during the itinerary
- Accommodation on return in New Delhi (5-star hotel with swimming pool)
- Private transport between locations
- Private tours
- Airport transfers
- Permanent local guide
- During the trip you will not climb the Himalayas
- The trip is affordable, but you need good breathing training, which Monica suggests you do at home, before, but also there when needed
- No alcohol is consumed, the meals are vegetarian and vegan (absolutely delicious).
- 10,073 lei/person (reserving the place is done by paying in full or in two installments, the advance being a minimum of 2,475 lei, and the difference can be paid by July 10 at the latest. In this case, please contact us on email to establish the details)
If you cancel, regardless of the reason, the payment is non-refundable, representing the costs related to the reservation.
The price does not include:
- Flights from your city of departure to New Delhi (Example flight Bucharest – New Delhi) - Tourist visa (apply online) - Medical insurance - Other meals than those mentioned above - Other personal expenses
21 August - 02 September 2023;
Last day for registration: within the limit of available places;
Available places: maximum 10.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place.
You will receive by email confirmation of registration and additional information necessary for participation.
It should be mentioned that registration is based on an acceptance interview, hosted by Monica, in which you will learn many details and you will be able to figure out if this experience is right for you.
When the group is formed, the participants will have an online meeting on zoom, with Monica, to get to know each other and discuss organizational details, luggage, visas, etc.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the images shown.
Himalayan Adventure Retreat
This ticket provides access to the My Sacred India - Himalayan Adventure Retreat experience with Monica Filip, with the services mentioned in its description, between 21.08-02.09.2023.RON 10,073.00Tax: TVA included