On request, check availability|
The comfort of your home
Green tea time in Shizuoka, Japan!
Discover the magic of green tea and what makes it so special in Japanese culture
Time and place
On request, check availability
The comfort of your home
During this online experience, our host will share the magic of green tea and its special place in Japanese culture. We will discover together the simple tea making techniques that will lead to a perfect cup of healthy green tea. Then, as we sip the tea, we'll learn interesting things about the secret places of tea, tips on tea and its history, while our local expert will answer any questions we have about Japan, Shizuoka, tea and travel!
Let's share a relaxing cup of quality tea, get to know each other and connect from all over the world. Tea time in Shizuoka will bring us together!
The experience is conducted in English.
What does the experience include?
During the virtual experience, we will learn:
- Why is tea so healthy
- How to prepare each cup so that it is delicious and NOT bitter
- Everything about the many types of tea that exist
- How to stock up on various types of green tea from around the world
- What are the tea seasons
- What is the secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (clouds)
- Great green tea associations (even tips on green tea cocktails)
- Public tour (takes place in the above time intervals): 106 lei / person
- Private tour for groups (max. 10 people): 239 lei
Requirements for participants:
- Participate in this experience with any kind of green tea you have available (tea bag, loose tea, etc.)
- Bring everything you need to make your tea (cup of tea and teapot)
- Prepare hot water
- It is advisable to have knowledge of English in order to fully enjoy this experience
- Good internet connection
- Make sure you have the Zoom app installed on the device from which you want to participate in the experience (installing the app is free. Access this link to download it - https://zoom.us )
- Prepare to connect with the Japanese hosts of the experience 5 minutes before the start time
- Number of participants: 1-10 people
- For groups (more than 10 people), do not hesitate to contact us
The virtual experience takes place on request, depending on the availability of the guide and the participants
Available time intervals (Romanian time):
Thursday: 14:00-15:00. If you want a personalized date and time, please contact us.
If you want a personalized date and time, please contact us.
Experience duration: 1h
Last day to register:
2 days before the date on which you want to participate in the experience
How it works:
All you have to do is mention in the registration form the date and time you want to participate in the experience, and after confirming the registration, you will receive by email the details for the connection.
If you want the experience to take place at a different time than the standard ones (or to be a private experience), do not hesitate to write to us to establish the details. After confirming the availability of the guide, we will send you the necessary data to book the experience.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Green tea time in Shizuoka
This ticket provides access to the public tour "Green Tea Time in Shizuoka, Japan!". The presentation of the tour and the interaction with the participants take place in English. Relax, prepare the necessary ingredients, open the Zoom application and enjoy a green tea prepared in Japanese style, from the comfort of your home.
Green tea time, private
This ticket provides access to the private tour for up to 10 people to the "Green Tea Time in Shizuoka, Japan!" Experience. The presentation of the tour and the interaction with the participants take place in English. Relax, prepare the necessary ingredients, open Zoom and enjoy a green tea prepared in Japanese style, from the comfort of your home.