Sat, 11 Dec|
Filipescu Cesianu House
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour
Join us to enjoy a special tasting! A few hours of relaxation await you, the perfect experience that will introduce you to the fascinating universe of local craft beers.
Time and place
11 Dec 2021, 14:00 – 17:00
Filipescu Cesianu House, Piata Romana
Do you like their craft? Then you will love Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour!
Join us to enjoy the experience of the taste and flavor of absolutely special craft beers, in a tour that takes place weekly, every Saturday and Sunday.
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour is about the joy of discovering a good beer and the story behind it, about a little walk in the open air and an extremely relaxing weekend.
We will visit two central locations in the city, where we will be expected even by the craft beer professionals, because, isn't it ?, who knows their own beers better than them ?! Whether they are brown or blonde, IPA or others, discover them and appreciate their uniqueness.
Next time, you choose when to come back with friends and how many beers to have.
What does the experience include?
- Tasting of 7 types of craft beer (total: 1.8 l / person)
- Presentation of each type of beer and its story directly from their producer
- Visiting 2 craft beer locations in Bucharest, located in central areas of the city
- The beer goes better with a snack, so that at each location visited it will be accompanied by something to chew on.
- A 3-hour guided tour, in which you will enjoy the beauty of Bucharest, some outdoor exercise and, above all, quality beer.
- 210 Lei / person
Requirements for participants:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- People's access to this tour is based on the green COVID certificate
- During the trip between the tasting locations, it is mandatory to wear a protective mask and keep a social distance from the other participants.
- The tour takes place weekly (Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour start time: 14:00
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Meeting point: central area of the city; the details are sent in the registration confirmation email
- Last day for registration: weekly, Friday, 14:00.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers
The ticket includes a guided tour of 2 craft beer locations in Bucharest and a tasting of 7 types of craft beer, plus snacks.