On request, check availability|
The comfort of your home
A walk in the jungle Cahuita National Park - Live from Costa Rica
Jungle, exotic beaches, impressive vegetation and spectacular wildlife - this is the experience we suggest you discover on the virtual walk in Cahuita National Park.
Time and place
On request, check availability
The comfort of your home
This experience gives you access to a virtual walk through Cahuita National Park in Costa Rica, an extraordinary area located on the Caribbean Sea, on the south coast of the country.
Cahuita is an amazing combination of jungle and Caribbean beach at the same time, just a few meters from each other.
Alejandro, the host of this live virtual tour, will reveal a part of this corner of paradise, where you have the opportunity to admire the lush vegetation typical of the Caribbean, but also monkeys playing around exotic trees, sloths, iguanas or colorful snakes.
No excuse if you miss such a walk!
Give yourself and those close to you access to a different experience, from the comfort of your home!
The experience is conducted in English.
What does the experience include?
- You have a unique exotic experience from the comfort of your home
- Live connection with Alejandro, local guide in Costa Rica, with whom you can interact directly and to whom you can ask questions about what you want to know
- Alejandro travels through the beautiful Caribbean jungle for you and reveals the most interesting things about it
- The opportunity to meet new people and participate with them in this virtual journey, if you choose the public experience
- Opportunity to enjoy this experience with colleagues, family or friends if you choose group experience
- If you are planning a holiday in Costa Rica this is a great opportunity to get acquainted with this fascinating place and put it on your to-do list.
- Public participation: 155 RON / person
- For groups (up to 20 people): 950 RON / group
Requirements for participants:
- A comfortable place to participate in the experience
- Snacks on hand, if you want
- It is advisable to have knowledge of English in order to fully enjoy this experience
- Good internet connection
- Make sure you have the Zoom app installed on the device from which you want to participate in the experience (installing the app is free. Access this link to download it - https://zoom.us)
The live tour takes place on request; Depending on the availability of the guide, the tour may take place on the dates and times below:
Monday - Friday: 19:00 - 20:30 (Romanian time)
Saturday, Sunday: 16:00 - 17:30, 19:00 - 20:30 (Romanian time);
If you are interested in another time slot, do not hesitate to contact us;
Tour duration: 1h 30m;
Please check with us the availability of the date and time you want in order to confirm the reservation of your place for this experience.
Last day to register:
2 days before the date you want to participate in the experience (from the moment we confirm the availability of the date you want)
How it works:
All you have to do is tell us the date and time you are interested in participating in the experience (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0733 475 191). After confirming the availability of the guide, select the experience on our website and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional data regarding how you will take possession of it.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Cahuita Jungle Tour, Public
This ticket offers access to the virtual tour A Walk in the Jungle Cahuita National Park Costa Rica. The presentation of the tour and the dialogue with the participants take place in English. Sit comfortably on the couch, open Zoom and enjoy a corner of paradise from the comfort of your home.
Cahuita Jungle Tour, Groups
This ticket offers access to the virtual tour A Walk in the Jungle Ride Cahuita National Park Costa Rica. The presentation of the tour and the dialogue with the participants take place in English. Sit comfortably on the couch, open Zoom and enjoy a corner of paradise from the comfort of your home.