Sat, 19 Nov|
Discover the Street Art of Bucharest
Lesser known murals, stories of the street artists who painted them, an outdoor experience, full of color and relaxation
Time and place
19 Nov 2022, 11:00 – 13:30
Bucharest, Parcul Tineretului
Nowadays, street art is part of every urban area and is also a controversial topic. While some consider it vandalism and try to stop it, others appreciate its creativity and encourage it more and more.
Street art can only be made for emotion and adrenaline, but it can also be an important means of communication and awareness of social and political issues.
We invite you to get to know Bucharest from an alternative perspective, in a tour in which you will discover the street art from the Romanian capital in the most unexpected places.
What does the experience include?
- Find out the difference between graffiti and street art, know the history of the phenomenon from ancient times
- You will discover over 20 works of street art and a lot of nice and creative places in your own city, some of which you didn't even suspect
- You will see impressive murals signed by local or international artists and you will find out their story
- You will have stopping points where you will discover nuclei of street art in Bucharest
- You will feel like a traveler in your own city, which is an interesting feeling
- You will see the city more colorful and cooler
- You will have a guided tour, in which your guide will tell you and show all the things listed above.
Price: 50 RON / person
Requirements for participants:
Comfortable shoes (the tour takes place on foot)
19 November 2022
Start time: 11:00
Tour duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Starting point: Hotel Moxa Le Boutique
Last day for registration: 18 November 2022
How it works:
All you have to do is select your experience and follow the steps required to book your seat on the tour, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional data on how you can take possession of it.
Enjoy street art!
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
- Ticket type
Bucharest Street Art
The ticket includes a guided tour of the most interesting street art areas in Bucharest.PriceRON 50.00
TVA includedTax: TVA included