Weekly, Friday and Saturday|
The comfort of your home
Yoga Wellness at Home, Live with Sabrina
With this program you will be able to have a healthy routine, a good start to each day, but also evenings with deep rest. The program is aimed at both beginners and advanced yoga practitioners.
Time and place
Weekly, Friday and Saturday
The comfort of your home
Yoga Wellness is the integral well-being that is achieved by uniting the mind, body and spirit, it is balance and harmony by uniting these three planes. It has become part of everyday life, of different cultures, societies and countries. Today it is the most practiced type of yoga in the world, which focuses on the general wellbeing of the person who practices it.
The special Yoga Wellness at Home program combines Nidra Yoga sessions with Power Yoga sessions.
Thus, we will discover yoga techniques that help us reorganize our mind and take control of our own person, which we will combine with techniques that give us flexibility, strength and endurance of the body.
The program takes place online on the Zoom application, and you will receive the link and access data a few hours before each class.
It should be noted that Yoga Nidra (or "science of yogic sleep") is a practice as old as yoga, which has found a renaissance today.
In Yoga Wellness at Home, Live with Sabrina, Nidra Yoga sessions take place weekly, Friday night, for about 30 minutes. The purpose of these sessions is to start a relaxing weekend, to disconnect from everyday problems during the week and to orient ourselves towards our inner well-being.
At our sessions you will be guided in a state of relaxing and restful meditation, such as sleep. You will find that this type of yoga brings many benefits to your health, including improving sleep, reorganizing the mind, eliminating stress and preventing premature aging.
Within this program, the Power Yoga sessions take place weekly, on Saturday morning.
The online classes last 60 minutes and are addressed to all types of practitioners (whether beginner or advanced). We will do mobility exercises, various types of sun salutations to gradually warm the body and prepare it for the next stage of more intense exercises.
The culmination of the classes will consist of a dynamic flow of asanas from which there will be "warrior" poses, chaturanga (floats) or balance poses. Towards the end of the session we will allocate time for calming the body and assimilating the asanas during the class.
Registration in the program can be done at any time.
What does the experience include?
- The opportunity to integrate a healthy lifestyle into your daily routine
- The opportunity to participate in this program from the comfort of your home, without depending on the rules in force on measures to combat the spread of SARS-Cov-2 virus that influences the operation of gyms during this period.
- The opportunity to interact directly with an accredited Yoga Alliance teacher
- Signing up for this program also gives you access to the recorded video archive of the sessions, so you will be able to repeat them, on your own, whenever you want.
- You feel good in your skin, you are more confident, more supple and more in control of your body
- Get an excellent tonus
- You will have a deep rest during the night.
- Yoga Nidra (subscription access 4 sessions, Promo January 2022, -50%): 105 lei / person (210 lei/person)
- Power Yoga (access subscription 4 sessions, Promo January 2022, -50%): 145 lei / person (290 lei/person)
- Full program access (Promo January 2022): 190 lei / person (380 lei/person)
You can register in the program at any time, and the subscription will start from the first session that will take place starting from the date on which you registered.
Requirements for participants:
Minimum age: 18 years
You will need internet access and the Zoom application installed
For Yoga Nidra sessions:
- You will need a yoga mat to lie on
- The room in which you are going to carry out the exercises must have a comfortable temperature, be well ventilated and with little light or in semi-darkness.
- Wear comfortable clothing that does not create discomfort.
- Keep a blanket with you, because with this practice your body temperature will drop and you may need it.
- It is recommended that participation in the session be on an empty stomach.
- This practice is not recommended for people who suffer or have suffered from epilepsy.
For Power Yoga sessions:
- You will need a yoga mat
- Wear light clothing that allows the body to breathe and move
- It is recommended not to drink / eat at least 1.5 - 2 hours before the sessions
- If you have, when appropriate, you can use yoga accessories during classes, such as yoga brick, non-slip socks, blanket or yoga towel.
Classes take place weekly
- Yoga Nidra: Friday, 7:30-8:00 PM
- Power Yoga: Saturday, 9:00-10:00 AM.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the program and make the payment. Payment can be made online or by payment order.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional information on how you can gain possession of the experience.
* All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
1 hour 30 minutes
Yoga Nidra (-50%, Promo January 2022)
This ticket offers access to 4 online Yoga Nidra sessions within the Wellness at Home Yoga Program, which take place on Friday, starting at 19:30.