On request, check availability|
The comfort of your home
Live Virtual Tour of a Coffee Farm
Recognized worldwide for its superior quality, the coffee culture in Costa Rica is a long tradition of this country. Join us to discover the secrets of the fascinating universe of coffee farms in this part of the world.
Time and place
On request, check availability
The comfort of your home
Did you know that in Costa Rica it is illegal to produce any type of coffee other than 100% Arabica?
The coffee here is of a special quality, being appreciated all over the world, and this is due not only to the climate and geographical position of the country, but also to the long tradition of coffee cultivation, which has its little secrets for growing perfect beans.
Geographically, Costa Rica is a thin strip of land surrounded by the coast, with a mountainous center ideal for growing high quality coffee beans. Thus, over 80% of the coffee farms in the country benefit from a high altitude, volcanic soil and a perfect climate for coffee crops.
Join us to learn more about the world of coffee, directly from a coffee farm in Costa Rica, and you will better understand why this is the best coffee in the world.
We will learn all about this miraculous tree: from the plant itself and its history to the coffee production process, the chemistry of caffeine and, of course, what are the secrets of a delicious cup of coffee prepared in the "old fashion" style.
The experience is conducted in English.
What does the experience include?
- The opportunity to take part in a unique and educational experience, from the comfort of your home
- Guided virtual tour that takes place via live streaming, right from a coffee farm in Costa Rica
- Live connection with Alejandro, local guide in Costa Rica, with whom you can interact directly and to whom you can ask questions about what you want to know
- Alejandro will walks through a coffee farm for you and will reveal the most interesting things about the cultivation of coffee trees and its production process.
- The opportunity to meet new people and participate with them in this virtual journey, if you choose the public experience
- Opportunity to enjoy this experience with colleagues, family or friends if you choose group experience
- Great opportunity to get acquainted with this fascinating place and put it on your to-do list when planning such a vacation.
- Public participation: 155 RON / person
- For groups: 950 RON / group
Requirements for participants:
- A comfortable place to participate in the experience
- Snacks on hand, if you want
- It is advisable to have knowledge of English in order to fully enjoy this experience
- Good internet connection
- Make sure you have the Zoom app installed on the device from which you want to participate in the experience (installing the app is free. Access this link to download it - https://zoom.us)
The live tour takes place on request; Depending on the availability of the guide, the tour may take place on the dates and times below:
Monday - Friday: 19:00 - 20:30 (Romanian time)
Saturday, Sunday: 16:00 - 17:30, 19:00 - 20:30 (Romanian time);
If you are interested in another time slot, do not hesitate to contact us;
Tour duration: 1h 30m;
Please check with us the availability of the date and time you want in order to confirm the reservation of your place for this experience.
Last day to register:
2 days before the date you want to participate in the experience (from the moment we confirm the availability of the date you want)
How it works:
All you have to do is tell us the date and time you are interested in participating in the experience (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0733 475 191). After confirming the availability of the guide, select the experience on our website and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place, followed by payment.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional data regarding how you will take possession of it.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Coffee Farm Tour, Public
This ticket offers access to the Virtual Tour Virtual Tour of a costarican Coffee Farm. The presentation of the tour and the dialogue with the participants take place in English. Sit comfortably on the couch, open Zoom and enjoy a new experience from the comfort of your home.RON 184.00Tax: TVA included
Coffee Farm Tour, Groups
This ticket offers access to the virtual tour Excursion to a Coffee Farm in Costa Rica. The presentation of the tour and the dialogue with the participants take place in English. Sit comfortably on the couch, open Zoom and enjoy a new experience from the comfort of your home.RON 1,131.00Tax: TVA included