Sat, 13 Nov|
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour
Join us to enjoy a special tasting! A few hours of relaxation awaits you, the perfect experience that will introduce you to the fascinating universe of local craft beers. Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour takes place weekly (on Saturdays and Sundays).
Time and place
13 Nov 2021, 14:00 – 27 Feb 2022, 17:00
Bucharest, Romana Square
Love craft beer? Then you'll love Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour!
Join us to an unique experience of tasting some absolutely special craft beers, in a tour that takes place weekly, every Saturday and Sunday.
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers Tour is about the joy of discovering a good beer and the story behind it, about a little walk in the open air and an extremely relaxing weekend.
We will visit two venues from the heart of the city where we'll meet the craft beer professionals, because, isn't it so?, who knows their own beers better than them ?! Whether the beers are brown or blonde, IPA or other types, discover them and appreciate their uniqueness.
Next time, you choose when to return with friends and how many beers to have.
What does the experience include?
· Tasting of 7 types of craft beer (total: 1.8 l / person)
· Presentation of each type of beer and its story directly from their producer
· Visiting 2 craft beer locations in Bucharest, located in central areas of the city
· The beer goes better with a snack, so that at each location visited it will be accompanied by something to chew on.
· A 3-hour guided tour, in which you will enjoy the beauty of Bucharest, some outdoor exercise and, above all, quality beer.
· 210 Lei / person
Requirements for participants:
· Minimum age: 18 years
· For this tour the green COVID certificate is mandatory
· During the trip between the tasting locations, it is mandatory to wear a protective mask and keep a social distance from the other participants.
· The tour takes place weekly (Saturday and Sunday)
· Tour start time: 14:00
· Duration: 3 hours
· Minimum number of participants: 2
· Meeting point: central area of the city; details are sent in the registration confirmation email
· Last day for registration: weekly, Friday, 14:00.
How it works:
All you have to do is select the experience and follow the necessary steps to reserve your place in the tour, followed by payment.
Also, don't forget to select the date on which you want to participate in this tour in the registration form.
You will receive by email the registration confirmation and additional information on how you can take possession of it.
*All displayed images are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product may differ from the displayed images.
Bucharest Craft Beer Lovers
The ticket includes the guided tour for two locations with craft beer in Bucharest and tasting of 7 types of craft beer, plus a snack.